Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ruby slippers on a lonely day

New Year's weekend has been great but waking up lonely this morning sucked. I looked around and "Toto, I guess we're not in Kansas anymore" or as Prince once sang "I woke up this morning could have sworn it was judgement day". All I wanted to do was to put on those ruby slippers, tap the heels together three times and chant "There's no place like home, there's no place like home". So, feeling sad and lonely most of the day was spent watching season 2 of "Californication". Still wonderful but maybe not as good as season 1.

Aiming for a better day tomorrow. Guess I'll start watching season 3 as well.

Still, I'm happy that I finally saw "The Wizard of Oz" this weekend. Definitely a classic. An awesome movie and it's hard to believe it was recorded in 1939.

Tonight I watched a weird swedish movie called "Karaoke kungen". One and a half hour of my life wasted. Great! Yeah, I know. If it was so lousy why didn't I stop watching sooner, but that's me. I like to finish books and movies that I started watching/reading.

Now it's passed midnight here in Sweden. Tuesdays are usually the worst day of the week, but maybe not this week. Guess I'll follow the yellow brick road and see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment