Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blue and Alone...

Greetings emptiness!

Tonight I've been on a journey.

It started with my chest being ripped open and my soul totally revealed and teared apart in the most devine way. I saw Weeping Willows live at Babel in Malmoe. The melancholia, the sorrow, the broken hearts...

"We will never kiss again - I'm under a spell since you've gone
 We will never touch  again - I'm under a curse and I know...
 I feel so blue and alone..."

What started out as Heaven within the sorrow turned into Hell on my way home. When reading this I sence you might start thinking about muggings, abuse etc... but (probably due to mixing a couple of beers with the coctail of heartburst) it was my inner demons suddenly deciding to visit.

I saw the cars driving by on the street and it took me all my remaining strength to keep myself from stepping out in the street. It would have been so easy. One step - no encore.

But, I made it home and I'll probably wake up in the morning again. Hopefully the demons are not there... Tomorrow party time again:

"People say I'm the light of the party - because I tell a joke or two
 Although I may be laughing loud and hearty - deep inside I'm blue
 So take a good look at my face - you see my smile looks out of place
 If you look closer it's easy to trace - the tracks of my tears"

So, cruel world. I've fought the demons tonight- I managed to chase them away... this time...

Tomorrow, I fear they'll walk by my side again, trying to paint a beautiful and seductive picture of eternety.

No comments:

Post a Comment